MCB Student Assistantship
- Geen Keuzevak
- Geen Contractonderwijs
- Geen Exchange
- Geen Study Abroad
- Geen Avondonderwijs
- Geen A-la-Carte en Aanschuifonderwijs
- Geen Honours Class
Successfully finished the courses Fundamentals of MCB and Orientation on MCB research, and established a concept MCB MSc program signed by the MCB coordinator.
The MSc student will assist BSc courses indicated under “Timetable” by organizing practical and theoretical course material, by coaching BSc students during practicals, and by giving lectures.
To obtain hands on experience in teaching.
An MSc student with registered experience in teaching at BSc level.
Basispracticum 1: Teacher A.J.G. Regensburg-Tuïnk, September – October, 8 EC
Basispracticum 2: Teacher A.J.G. Regensburg-Tuïnk, October – December, 8 EC
Mode of instruction
Before the start of each course the assistants are expected to read and understand the course manual and the corresponding theoretical book(s). Furthermore, they will be introduced into how to coach and teach BSc students.
Assessment will be based on the quality of the coaching and on the lectures.
Usis and A.J.G. Regensburg-Tuïnk, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A.J.G. Regensburg-Tuïnk, Email: email@example.com
- After contact with the study advisor/teacher extension of EC is possible by writing a report “selfreflection on teaching”
- A student assistantship can be selected as elective component of the MCB specialisation
- The total time spend on student assistantships and courses not related to biology should not exceed 10 EC.
- Only 12 EC are allowed at < 400 level.
|Maakt deel uit van||Soort opleiding||Semester||Blok|
|Biology: Molecular and Cellular Biosciences||Master||1|