Internship Learning Problems and Impairments
|Periode:||Semester 2, Blok III, IV|
- Geen Keuzevak
- Geen Contractonderwijs
- Geen Exchange
- Geen Study Abroad
- Geen Avondonderwijs
- Geen A-la-Carte en Aanschuifonderwijs
- Geen Honours Class
NB Language of instruction is Dutch
Dutch students specializing in learning problems and impairments can do a Clinical Practical Internship, a Practical internship or a Research internship. Main aim is to apply expert knowledge and skills and problem-solving strategies in a (clinical) practical or research organization.
NB In Learning Problems and Impairments (international track) the internship consists of 15 ects. Please refer to the course description of Internship Learning Problems and Impairments - International Track
More information for Dutch Students is available an the Dutch website of the Internship Bureau and on Blackboard.
The general objectives of an internship are:
- Integration of knowledge and skills in research and practice previously acquired in course work, in particular in realistic work situations;
- the acquisition of further relevant knowledge and skills, and insight into practical situaties in the field of work;
- intensive acquaintance with a relevant field of research or work;
- learning to function independently and responsibly in an organization (professional attitudes);
- gaining insight into one’s own potential and limitations, both with regard to skills and with regard to personal functioning.
Mode of instruction
Five internship meetings (attendance obligatory).
At the end of your internship period, your internship tutor will determine your final grade. This grade is based on (1) the assessment advice of your internship supervisor, (2) the quality of the assignments you handed in and your participation in internship meetings (including the presentation you have to give), and (3) the quality of your internship report and/or final product. All parts should be assessed as at least satisfactory.
During this course Blackboard will be used.
NB The exam of this course is a paper. This means that you do not have to register yourself for this exam in uSis.
Supervision is provided by Dr. V.A.C. van der Kooy-Hofland (room 4A24)
Hours: Monday-Thursday, by appointment only.
For general information on internships and advice in the search process, please contact the Internship Bureau
|Maakt deel uit van||Soort opleiding||Semester||Blok|
|Education and Child Studies: Learning Problems and Impairments||Master||2||III, IV|