Spanish - Advanced
|Periode:||Semester 2, Blok III, IV||Onderwijstijd in uren
- Geen Keuzevak
- Geen Contractonderwijs
- Geen Exchange
- Geen Study Abroad
- Geen Avondonderwijs
- Geen A-la-Carte en Aanschuifonderwijs
- Geen Honours Class
Spanish – Intermediate and/or Level B2 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Students who do not meet this prerequisite should contact the instructor regarding the required competencies before course allocation.
The course aims to develop language skills in five areas: reading, listening, speaking, writing and cultural competence. Grammatical structures and vocabulary will also be integrated into the learning process in meaningful contexts. Furthermore an important aspect of the course will be the cultural knowledge about Spain and Latin America, with a strong emphasis on intercultural communication.
In terms of the CEFR of the Council of Europe, at the end of the course the student
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Once available, timetables will be published here.
Mode of instruction
This course will be delivered in Spanish. Students are expected to use the target language as a means of communication in the classroom. Each session will aim to develop the skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking.
There will be a Blackboard site available for this course. Students will be enrolled at least one week before the start of classes.
Students must purchase the course books before the beginning of the course
This course is open to LUC students and LUC exchange students. Registration is coordinated by the Curriculum Coordinator. Interested non-LUC students should contact email@example.com.
|Maakt deel uit van||Soort opleiding||Semester||Blok|
|Languages (LUC)||Keuzepakket||2||III, IV|
|Liberal Arts and Sciences: Global Challenges||Bachelor||2||III, IV|