Science Communication and Society Project Proposal
- Wel Keuzevak
- Geen Contractonderwijs
- Wel Exchange
- Wel Study Abroad
- Geen Avondonderwijs
- Geen A-la-Carte en Aanschuifonderwijs
- Geen Honours Class
The SCS Project Proposal is a required assignment for students who are following the SCS specialisation. Before they are allowed to start their science communication research (minimum of 10 EC) as part of their internship, they need to have their research proposal approved. See SCS Internship for more information about the internship.
The project proposal is structured according to the classic structure of a research proposal
- Introduction (including motivation and a literature overview that will position your subject in the research field);
- Research question and hypothesis
For your research proposal you will receive 3 EC, graded with either a v (passing grade) or an o (non-passing grade). You can only continue your research when you have received a passing grade for your proposal.
Students who want to do an SCS internship are required to follow the Science Communication and Society Fundamentals course first.
- Coordinator of the SCS programme is Dr. Anne Land.
- If you are interested in the SCS specialisation or any of the courses, please request an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information can be found at our website.
|Maakt deel uit van||Soort opleiding||Semester||Blok|
|Science Communication and Society||Science Communication and Society|