Seminar Combinatorial Algorithms
- Wel Keuzevak
- Geen Contractonderwijs
- Wel Exchange
- Wel Study Abroad
- Geen Avondonderwijs
- Geen A-la-Carte en Aanschuifonderwijs
- Geen Honours Class
Algorithms, Complexity, Datastructures (all at Bachelor’s level).
In this seminar, we will discuss recent topics concerning algorithms. Each year an interesting common theme is chosen. Students present chapters from the literature, and write detailed papers (in LaTeX) explaining their lectures.
Students should learn to read, understand, discuss and disseminate (in written and oral form) scientific papers.
The most recent timetable can be found at the students' website.
Mode of instruction
Student presentations (with peer feedback) and papers (with feedback from lecturers). Together we study recent literature on a common theme.
No written exam. The final grade is determined by:
- 2 presentations
- Active participation
- 2 papers.
- Peer review or programming
- The reading list is changing every academic year according to the subject of study. See the course website for more information.
- You have to sign up for courses and exams (including retakes) in uSis. Check this link for information about how to register for courses.
- Important: due to the format of the course, there is a limit on the number of participants: at most 10 students can participate in this course. Register by 1) signing up in uSis and 2) make an appointment with the lecturers in December.
|Maakt deel uit van||Soort opleiding||Semester||Blok|
|Computer Science: Computer Science and Advanced Data Analytics||Master||2|
|Computer Science: Computer Science and Business Studies||Master||2|
|Computer Science: Computer Science and Education||Master||2|
|Computer Science: Computer Science and Science Communication and Society||Master||2|