Advanced Activities Bachelor Research Project
- Geen Keuzevak
- Geen Contractonderwijs
- Geen Exchange
- Geen Study Abroad
- Geen Avondonderwijs
- Geen A-la-Carte en Aanschuifonderwijs
- Geen Honours Class
Successful completion of the Bachelor Research Project. A signed ‘Advanced Activities Bachelor Research Project’ agreement must be delivered to the Educational Office prior to the start.
Education Office Biology
If students wish to deepen their research topic, this is only allowed in the form of an individual subject ‘Advanced Activities Bachelor Research Project’ for a standard study load of 6 EC. Advanced Activities Bachelor Research Project will be carried out at the same research group as the Bachelor Reseach Project and with the same supervisor. Students need prior approval from the study advisor for the ‘Advanced Activities Bachelor Research Project’ and register for this component at Usis. For the ‘Advanced Activities Bachelor Research project’ a separate report has to be handed in. The assessment of the ‘Advanced Activities Bachelor Research Project’ is independent of the assessment of the Bachelor research project.
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge about a current research question, concepts and approaches in a particular biological research area.
- Gaining experience with methods and techniques used within a particular research field.
- Learning how to design and implement a research project.
- Learning how to formulate a research question and hypothesis.
- Learning how to critically evaluate the results of scientific publications.
- Learning how to how to report and present research results.
The student knows how to design and implement a research, analyze and represent data and how to write a scientific publication.
Advanced Activities Bachelor Research Project will be carried out in the month July, directly after the Bachelor Research Project.
Daily from 9.00 to 17.00
Mode of instruction
Literature review, research proposal, conducting an experiment, writing a report and presenting.
Practical work and report will be assessed.
On Blackboard in ‘Teaching Programme/Opleiding Biologie’ > ‘Bachelor yr 3’ > ‘General Research Skills, Bachelor research project and Literature Review’, the Advanced Activities Bachelor Research Project agreement and the Bachelor research project booklet can be found.
- Ask for approval by the study advisor by submitting a petition request in Usis
- A signed ‘Advanced Activities Bachelor Research Project’ agreement must be delivered to the Educational Office prior to the start.
- Register in Usis
Exchange and Study Abroad students, please see the Prospective students website for more information on how to apply.
|Maakt deel uit van||Soort opleiding||Semester||Blok|