Biomedical Sciences Health, 2011-2012
The master’s programme in Biomedical Sciences – Health consists of compulsory components (e.g. taught courses and research projects) and electives. The total amount of credits of this two-year programme is 120 EC. Please check the list below for detailed descriptions of the components involved in the Health specialisation.
Additional information on the programme, its regulations, schedules and timetable, etcetera can be consulted at LUMC’s website and on Blackboard. Please refer to the links on your right hand side.
The master’s programme has the following objectives:
- to impart to students academic knowledge, insight, skills and methodology in the field of biomedical sciences;
- to prepare students for an academic career and postgraduate education or to prepare them for a career in teaching or another career outside academia;
- to encourage students to adopt an academic attitude by acquiring the ability to:
- engage in individual and independent academic thinking
- analyse complex issues
- write academic reports
- apply specialist knowledge and skills in a philosophical and social context.
Fluency in Dutch required!
Dit programma staat alleen open voor studenten Geneeskunde die de premaster ‘Journey into Biomedical Sciences’ met succes hebben afgerond.
Co-ordinator M-, C-, E- and H- specialisations
Mw. Dr.ir. J. van der Zee