Computer Science: Computer Science and Business Studies, 2018-2019
The Computer Science and Business Studies specialisation contains a full-time, two-year master's programme. It offers students the opportunity to combine the Computer Science curriculum with training in management, business and entrepreneurship.
The programme (120 EC) consists of:
- at least 18 EC of Computer Science courses (level 500) chosen in correspondence with the chosen research topic;
- a maximum of 20 EC of electives chosen from the Computer Science or the Business Studies programme.
- the Business Studies (BS) programme (Management or New Ventures track);
- a Master's Thesis Research Project (42 EC) in one of the LIACS research groups.
This Master's specialisation requires separate and mandatory registration through the online registration form in the Business Studies e-Prospectus.
- For more information on the specific requirements of this specialisation, see the appendix of the Course and Examination Regulations
- Business Studies website
- Business Studies e-prospectus